Have you felt the pain
Have you felt the pain – As a product manager?
When Engineering, Sales and Marketing are not well orchestrated, we can see traces of the problem manifesting itself throughout the business side of Product Management. Examples can be:
- Discrepancy between customers who love your product, and customers who don’t “get it”.
- You know you have a great product, but you feel you have an awareness problem – if more customers just knew about your product, they would surely buy it.
- You’re hunting for the “silver bullet functionality” – if you just had that specific functionality in place you would win more customers.
- Management is expecting profitability and/or growth at a pace that you feel you are unsure you can meet.
- You have a problem with “feeding the beast” – your organization constantly requires more of the time that you don’t have.
Essentially, the product business is not where you’d like it to be.
You may have a hard time keeping up, and you’re sometimes alone in trying to address the situation.
THIS IS WHY WE HAVE CREATED THIS MASTER CLASS PROGRAM